TRON Lightcycle Power Run will open at the Disney Magic Kingdom just before the park’s 50th birthday (probably 2020/21), replacing the Tomorrowland Speedway attraction which opened in 1971 as the Grand Prix Raceway.
- DisneyDisney FilmsDisney MoviesDisney ParksEntretainmentFamily TravelInterestingMagic KingdomThings To DoTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
- AttractionsDisneyDisney FilmsDisney MoviesDisney ParksDisney WorldEntertainmentFamily TravelInterestingTheme ParksTipsTop 10 ListsTop ListsVacation ChecklistVacation Tips
Check out the latest OFFICIAL DETAILS regarding the Guardians of the Galaxy Rollercoaster coming to Epcot at Walt Disney World in 2021.
- AttractionsChristmasDisneyDisney ParksDisney WorldEntretainmentFamily TravelTheme ParksVacation Checklist
Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios are in for a holiday treat: the first sights of the holiday season have just arrived in Toy Story Land!
- ChristmasDisneyDisney ParksDisney WorldDisney World Holiday CalendarEntretainmentFamily Travel
During the 2018 holiday season, the nighttime spectacular called Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will take place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This show will occur on the facade of the Chinese Theater and will bring Guests merriment and holiday cheer.
- AttractionsDisneyDisney FilmsDisney ParksFamily TravelInterestingMoviesThings To Do
We’ve known for a while that new 14-acre Star Wars-themed lands would be coming to both Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. The expo revealed models of the highly anticipated lands and more details, including that they would be named Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Both will open in 2019, with the California version debuting first. Visitors will be able to interact with characters such as Kylo Ren and BB-8, dine at the Cantina, and otherwise geek out in the highly immersive, sci-fi havens.
Location: Disney’s Hollywood Studios