Un nuevo Star Wars Guided Tour, perfect for the ultimate Guerra de las Galaxias fan, is coming to Estudios de Hollywood de Disney starting January 2, 2017. And reservations open now!
With 7-hour VIP access, unparalleled by any other galaxy—this guided voyage will have:
- A screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- A viewing of Star Wars: una galaxia muy, muy lejana y March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area
- Enrollment for kids ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- A ride on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- A Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Admission to a Chewbacca y Kylo Ren Character Meet
- A walk through exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Admission to Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Reserved viewing of Star Wars: Un espectáculo galáctico nighttime fireworks event
- A personalized souvenir to commemorate your adventures
The tour costs $129 per person (tax & gratuity included), Tours will be offered Mondays and Saturdays. Reserve your spot by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required.
If it’s your destiny to discover all the Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this experience could be a real time “saber.”