There is nothing more magical than when Magic Kingdom Park completes its annual transformation into a festive winter wonderland—it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. One of the best ways to embrace the spirit of the season is a visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Of course, you’ll need to fuel your fun, and I have your list of must-try treats available only the party. These sweet treats are sure to keep you rocking around the Christmas tree all night long!
The Holiday Tree Cupcake — one of our favorites — returns to Gaston’s Tavern as well. We love the spicy cake and super cute presentation on this one!
If you love Disney’s humongous Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches like I do, then you’ll want to check out the special holiday version at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, made with holiday-sprinkles-bedecked Sugar Cookies!
Pumpkin Spice Waffle, back by popular demand, this spiced waffle is topped with vanilla ice cream and dusted with cinnamon and holiday sprinkles, Sleepy Hollow. Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush, a holiday-inspired red and green slushy complete with Mickey straw, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café. Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
Joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year.
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland